Center City Philadelphia Campus
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Center City Philadelphia shares a 13-acre campus with Thomas Jefferson University.
Jefferson's main campus is minutes away from major roads and within walking distance of mass transportation services, including SEPTA regional rail lines servicing the area's suburbs and Philadelphia International Airport, making our Hospitals easily accessible for regional, national and international patients. Many of the city's bus and trolley lines stop at Jefferson.
Within the Hospital and surrounding buildings, Jefferson's expert physicians maintain patient offices.
Address and Phone Numbers
111 South 11th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
|Appointments: 1-800-JEFF-NOW or
Explore Our Center City Campus
- Campus Buildings - Locations of our buildings and the services provided, with phone numbers
- Directions - Getting to our campus via car or public transit
- Interactive Campus Map - Get directions from building to building, and view building entrances
- Parking - Information on where to park
- What's Nearby - A list of area attractions, hotels, restaurants and shops, as well as ATM locations within the Hospital
Download a printable Center City Campus Map (PDF)